Safely check who's at the door without needing to open it with the DBS-1A door station. This device also features an option button to control an external device such as a second door release function or to trigger an entrance light!
Connect up to 4 additional sub-stations to put around your home so you can answer the door from anywhere in your house!
*Our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian electrical plugs designed to be operated on 220-240V, 50Hz power supply. You may use this product overseas by using an adaptor and may need a step down transformer.
- Communication: Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (simplex)
- Door Release: 9.5~20V AC, 70Ω or higher resistance - use EL-12S
- Wire Type: Entrance Station to Tenant Master Station: 2-cond., low cap, PE insulation, solid, non-shielded - use Aiphone #871802. Tenant Master Station to Tenant Sub Station: 4-cond., low cap, PE insulation, solid, non-shielded - use Aiphone #871804. Between Tenant Sub Stations: 4-cond. + 2-cond. when sharing power - use Aiphone #822206 or #871804. Power Supply to Tenant Station: 2-cond., low cap, PE insulation, solid, non-shielded - use Aiphone #871802
- Distance: Power Supply to Entrance Station or Door Strike (cumulative): 360'(22AWG) 1,020'(18AWG)
- Power Supply to Tenant Master Station: 180'(22AWG) 510'(18AWG)
- Tenant Master Station to farthest Tenant Sub Station: 330'