The very best taste always comes from using quality, freshly roasted coffee that’s ground right before you extract. Coffee is at its peak flavour potential between 5-20 days after roasting, so always buy beans with a “Roasted On” date printed on the bag. Buying beans with a “Use By” or “Best Before” date makes it impossible to know when these were roasted. Always use a quality burr grinder, and grind right before you extract, just like the very best cafes.
The Dose Control™ Pro features 60 precise grind settings for the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press grind. The precision electronic timer allows you to adjust grind time in 1 second increments for a controlled dose. The stainless steel conical burrs are designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in your favourite coffee bean.
- Grinding Mechanism: Stainless Steel conical burr grinder efficiently designed to minimise grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean.
- Hopper Capacity: 340g Bean Hopper
- Settings: 60 Precise Grind Settings from Espresso to Plunger
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power: 130 Watts
- Dimensions [LxWxH]: 160.3x 204x 342.3 mm
- Warranty: 1 Year Replacement
- Construction Materials: Stainless Steel Conical Burrs