At the heart of this machine is it's dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality.
*Our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian electrical plugs designed to be operated on 220-240V, 50Hz power supply. You may use this product overseas by using an adaptor and may need a step down transformer.
- Triple Heat System:
- 1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability
- 2. Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature
- 3. Heated group head - PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability
- Stainless Steel Dual Boilers
- Pre Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Programmable Volumetric Control
- One Touch Long Black Setting
- Over Pressure Value: This commercial feature limits the 15 bar italian pump pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot.
- Timer: Espresso shot clock displays shot duration as a guide to extraction consistency
- Portafilter 58mm
- Dedicated Hot Water Outlet
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 280GMS
- Water Tank Capacity: 2.5L
- Settings: Programmable Extraction Temperature, Programmable Steam Boiler Temperature for milk texturing, One/Two Shots, Long Black, Hot Water
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel Exterior
- Stainless Steel Dual Boiler
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power: 2200W
- Dimensions [LxWxH]: 646 x 461 x 476 mm
- Warranty: 2 Year Repair Warranty (or 3 month commercial) valid in Australia only