Dual Boiler Espresso Machine - Be your own barista and create great tasting coffee to rival the best café. The Dual Boiler™ is for the coffee connoisseur who prefers to control every step in the espresso process. You can extract espresso and texture milk simultaneously, allowing you to capture the delicate aromatics of the espresso in your coffee by having the espresso and milk ready at the same time.
Precise Espresso Extraction - Dual Stainless steel boilers and heated group head, both regulated by our digital temperature control technology (PID), delivers water at precisely the right temperature, eliminating temperature surfing* for consistent espresso quality, shot after shot. The Dual Boiler™ also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV) which limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping to prevent bitter flavours in the shot. It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction. There is also a shot clock and pressure gauge to help you improve your barista skills.
Micro-foam Milk - the steam wand, powered by the dedicated steam boiler, instantly delivers the pressure to create micro-foam texture similar to commercial machines that enhances coffee flavour and is essential to create latte art.
Barista’s Choice - The Dual Boiler is the professional Barista’s choice for their home machine. “24.5 out of 25. Ridiculously good.” Craig Simon. Australian Barista Champion
- Triple Heat System:
- 1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability
- 2. Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature
- 3. Heated group head - PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability
- Stainless Steel Dual Boilers
- Pre Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Programmable Volumetric Control
- One Touch Long Black Setting
- Over Pressure Value: This commercial feature limits the 15 bar italian pump pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot.
- Timer: Espresso shot clock displays shot duration as a guide to extraction consistency
- Portafilter 58mm
- Dedicated Hot Water Outlet
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 280GMS
- Water Tank Capacity: 2.5L
- Settings: Programmable Extraction Temperature, Programmable Steam Boiler Temperature for milk texturing, One/Two Shots, Long Black, Hot Water
- Construction Materials: Stainless Steel Dual Boilers, Stainless steel
- Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
- Power: 2200W
- Dimensions [LxWxH]: 646 x 461 x 476 mm
- Warranty: 2 Year Repair Warranty (or 3 month commercial)