Stay connected during all your travels on the road with Dashmate’s Dashcam Hardwire Kit. The DSH-HWK connects to your vehicle battery through your vehicle’s fuse box to ensure your dashcam is constantly powered, even when the engine is turned off. It comes with several fuse tap options that suit most vehicles and can be connected to your dashcam via the included Micro USB or Mini USB connectors.
- Universal Kit: The Dashmate DSH-HWK suits Dashmate and all other dashcams with Mini USB or Micro USB connections.
- Cars and Trucks: Compatible with both 12V and 24V vehicle batteries.
- Constant Power: Dashmate DSH-HWK continuously records* when the vehicle is turned off, for peace of mind. *Subject to features of Dash camera
- Battery Drain Protection: Protects your dashcam from draining your vehicle’s battery.
- Fuse Tap Options: Includes 4 different input fuse tap types for fuse box connection.
- Connector Options: Mini USB and Micro USB connectors included.
- Installation in 3 easy steps:
- #1 Connect either the Micro-USB or Mini-USB cable from the control box to your dashcam.
- #2 Using the fuse connector provided, connect the control box to your vehicle’s fuse box.
- #3 Connect the ground wire from the control box to an earthing point on your vehicle chassis.