Enjoy high quality sound with the JBL All-In-One Soundbar. Its low-profile design will let it blend in to your TV and home cinema setup.
Enhance the experience of your movies and music with its deep bass and feel the thunderous roar of the crowd during your favourite sports programs.
Prepare to enjoy the ultimate cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home with the All-In-One soundbar from JBL.
*Our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian electrical plugs designed to be operated on 220-240V, 50Hz power supply. You may use this product overseas by using an adaptor and may need a step down transformer.
- Power supply: 100 - 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz
- Total speaker power output (Max. @THD 1%): 80W
- Soundbar output power (Max. @THD 1%): 2 x 40 W
- Soundbar transducer: 2 x racetrack drivers
- Soundbar standby power: <0.5W
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 45°C
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20KHz
- Audio inputs: 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB (USB playback is available in US version. For other versions, USB is for Service only.)
- Soundbar dimensions (W x H x D): 614 x 58 x 90 (mm) / 24.17” x 2.28” x 3.54”
- Soundbar weight: 1.61 kg
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D): 855 x125 x 145mm
- Packaging weight (Gross weight): 2.6kg
- USB port: Type A
- USB rating: 5V DC / 0.5A
- Supporting file format: mp3, wav
- MP3 Codec: MPEG 1 Layer 2/3, MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3
- MP3 sampling rate: 16KHz - 48 KHz
- MP3 bitrate: 80kbps - 320kbps
- WAV sample rate: 16KHz - 48 KHz
- WAV bitrate: Up to 3000kbps
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5
- Bluetooth frequency range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Bluetooth Max. transmitting power: <10dBm (EIRP)
- Modulation Type: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK