This vacuum is fit for jobs of all sizes thanks to its high volume, corrosion-resistant 30-litre stainless steel container and innovative filter removal technology.
The filter is also perfect for both wet and dry vacuuming with no need for a replacement in between jobs. Integrated filter cleaning allows the dirty filter to be efficiently cleaned at the push of a button with strong pulse air streams to quickly restore suction power.
Its handy switchable floor nozzle with two rubber and two brush strips combined with the optimised suction hose guarantee optimal absorbtion of all types of dirt to offer maximum cleaning convenience.
The handle with electrostatic protection (especially useful when vacuuming fine dust) is removable, and enables the attachment of accessories directly to the suction hose.
It comes with an array of convenient features, such as parking position, blower function, 3-in-1 carrying handle and cable and accessory storage.
*Our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian electrical plugs designed to be operated on 220-240V, 50Hz power supply. You may use this product overseas by using an adaptor and may need a step down transformer.
- Real suction power* (Air Watt): 240
- Energy use (W): 1100
- Container capacity (l): 30
- Container material: Stainless steel
- Nominal accessory size (mm): 35
- Type of current (V/Hz): 220 - 240 / 50 - 60
- Weight without accessories (kg): 9
- Weight incl. packaging (kg): 12.4
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 418 x 382 x 694
- Suction hose, 2.2 m, 35 mm
- Removable handle with electrostatic protection
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, switchable floor nozzle with 2 rubber & 2 brush strips
- Flat pleated filter, in removable filter cartridge
- Crevice nozzle
- Fleece filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Filter cleaning
- Drain screw
- Accessory storage on the device
- Sturdy bumper
- Comfortable 3in1 carry handle
- Rotary switch (On/Off)