Turn any TV into a 'Smart' TV with the OzPlayer Quadcore Android Media Player! Stream your favourite movies, cherish fond memories as you browse through your photos and kick back and relax with some tunes from your PCs or phones directly onto your TV.
You can also browse the internet and stream content from popular sites including YouTube, Stan and Netflix among others and tune in to some TV from the 5 Australian TV Networks.
*Our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian electrical plugs designed to be operated on 220-240V, 50Hz power supply. You may use this product overseas by using an adaptor and may need a step down transformer.
- Quad core processing
- Making it a fast and reliable media player
- Android 7.1 not the fastest but the most stable
- 4K/30 FPS playback
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual WiFi: - 2.4Gb and 5.0Gb
- 2Gb ROM, 16Gb RAM
- Aussie catch up TV Apps from ABC, 7, 9, 10, SBS
- Internet speed tester
- PC and mobile phone streaming
- Latest popular Apps: - Disney+, Binge, Kayo Sports, Amazon Prime video, Netfix and Stan
- Google Browser
- Inputs: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x standard ethernet port, 1 x Micro SD, 1 x Ethernet cat5/6 (Highly recommended)
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Composite AV 2.5mm: 1 x Optic fibre digital audio
- Resolution: Up to 4K 30Hz depending on source.
- CPU: Quad Core Arm Cortex A53
- GPU: Mali-450 penta-core, up to 750MHz+ (DVFS)
- System: Android 7.1 / Nougat...64 Bit
- ROM: 16G ROM
- Video Decoding: 4K, H.265, MPEG1/2/4, H.264, HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB,Xvid/ DivX 3/4/5/6 , RealVideo 8/9/10
- Video Format: 4K@30fps, H.265, AVI, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4,DIVD/DIVX, Real8/9/10, RM,RMVB, PMP, FLV, MP4, M4V, VOB, WMV, 3GP, MKV
- Audio Format: MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, APE, AMR,RA, WAV
- Photo Format: JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
- Wi Fi:: 802.11 a/b/g/n ac, 2.4 and 5.0 G
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0