*No Returns On Purifiers*
Eliminate harmful particles and bacteria with the Philips Series 800 Air Purifier to keep your home healthy and safe. Designed for rooms up to 49 square metres, the powerful Series 800 will keep large areas free of unwanted airborne particles with ease.
Its 4-step colour indication measures air quality in real time from blue (good) to red (poor), to keep you reassured about the air quality in your home.
This clever model comes equipped with an purification mode that's powered by professional a grade sensor which automatically senses and reacts to any change in the air.
With the efficient use of 3D air circulation, it can purify the air in a 20m2 room in under 16 minutes.
*Our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian electrical plugs designed to be operated on 220-240V, 50Hz power supply. You may use this product overseas by using an adaptor and may need a step down transformer.
- Room size: Up to 49 m²
- CADR (Particle): 190 * m³/h
- 0.3µm particle removal: 99.5 %
- Ultra fine particle removal: 0.003 µm
- Filters out PM2.5: 99,5 %
- Filters out H1N1 Virus: 99.9 %
- Filters out bacteria: 99 %
- Energy Efficiency rate: High
- Recommended filter life time: 12 months
- Sound Power: 35-61 dB(A)
- VitaShield: Yes
- AeraSense technology: Yes
- Air Quality feedback: AQI ring
- PM2.5 sensor: Yes
- Modes: Auto, Sleep, Turbo
- Healthy air lock & Alert: Yes
- Light control: On/Off
- Motor: AC
- Colour(s): White
- Colour of control panel: Cool cloud grey
- Control panel type: Touch panel
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Cord length: 1.6 m
- Power: 22 W
- Weight of product: 2.4 kg
- Weight incl. packaging: 3 kg
- Dimension of product (LxWxH): 250 x 250 x 367
- Integrated filter: FY0194
- Packaging: > 90% recycled materials
- Stand-by power consumption: < 0.5 W
- User manual: 100% recycled paper
- 2-year worldwide guarantee: Yes