This HDMIIPPRO HDMI over IP Extender employs powerful H.264 compression, which transmits signals with less bandwidth and hence transmits more smoothly.
At point to point, it supports 120m over a single CAT5e/6 cable. Over an Ethernet switch, it also allows point to many and many to many transmission.
A fantastic HDMI over IP solution for meeting rooms, classrooms, and homes, among other places.
The PRO version supports remote control and can be powered by PoE.
- Protocol: H.264 encoder over TCP/IP
- Video Format: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720o/1080p@60Hz
- Audio Format: LPCM, Audio sampling rate 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 15Mbps
- HDCP: Yes
- IR Frequency: 38-56 kHz
- RS232 Baud Rate: Default 2400bps-8 options
- Default IP: TX: 192.168.1.11; RX: 192.168.1.12
- Group ID: Group 00-Group 63
- Switch/Router Requirements: Supports IGMP, DHCP
- Input: 1x RJ45 input
- Output: 1 x HDMI socket
- RS232: Phoenix RS232 port
- IR TX port (supports 38k-56k Hz)
- IR: Ext port (supports 38kHz)
- Operating Temperature: -5° - 35°C
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH
- Power Supply: DC 5V 1A
- Power Consumption: Max 3 watt
- Dimension: TX: 119x79.5x28mm ; RX: 119x79.5x28mm
- Net Weight: TX: 0.28kg ; RX: 0.28kg