Define the aesthetic and atmosphere of any space with this line ceiling speaker from Yamaha.
Easy installation allows you to setup this high quality audio device in any retail, commercial or professional space to create an atmosphere fit for the environment.
This newly designed speaker unit has been optimally tuned for music playback. Its shallow, lightweight construction and flexible design can easily adapt to the strictest installation limitations, ensuring superb audio performance wherever they’re placed.
*Our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian electrical plugs designed to be operated on 220-240V, 50Hz power supply. You may use this product overseas by using an adaptor and may need a step down transformer.
- Speaker type: Full range, Bass reflex
- Frequency range :(-10dB) 71 Hz – 20 kHz (Half-space:2p)
- Nominal coverage: 140° conical (Half-space :2p)
- Components: LF-HF 3.5” Full range unit
- Power rating: NOISE 20 W
- PGM: 40 W
- PEAK: 80 W
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
- Transformer taps: 100V: 15W, 7.5 W, 3.8 W, 70V: 15 W, 7.5 W, 3.8 W, 1.9 W
- SPL Sensitivity: (1W; 1m on axis) 87 dB SPL (Half-space:2p)
- Peak (Calculated): 106 dB SPL (1m, Calculated based on power rating and sensitivity, exclusive of power compression)
- I/O connectors: Euroblock (4 pin) × 1 (input: +/-, loop-thru: +/-)
- Protection circuit: Load protection Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Finish VXC3F: Black (approx. Munsell N3), VXC3FW: White (approx. Munsell N9.3)
- Dimensions: Diameter 285 (11-1/4")
- D 112 mm (4-7/16")
- Net weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
- Cutout size: Ø247 mm (Ø9-3/4")
- Required ceiling board thickness: 5 mm – 37 mm
- Accessories: O-ring, Tile Rail, Cutout Template, Euro Block (4pin), Terminal Cover
- Packaging: Packaged in pairs
- Certificate: UL1480, NFPA70, CE, EAC, RoHS
- EN54-24 compliance: -
- Others Conduit tube: Ø15.4 mm - Ø21.3 mm