The HD-1608 is a single-input MPEG-4 (H.264) DVB-T modulator with high definition. The HD-1608 has an LCD menu display and an increased modulation error ratio (MER), allowing you to broadcast any HD source via coax throughout a home or company. It converts HDMI video and stereo audio to MPEG-4 (H.264) DVB-T COFDM TV channels with ease. It operates with both 2K and 8K carriers and supports input resolutions of 576i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. The HD-1608 has a VHF/UHF output that may be adjusted (6-69) and is absolutely silent when in use.
- Video Input: HDMI
- Video Input Level: 0.7–1.4V (peak-to peak)
- Video Mode: PAL / NTSC
- Audio input: Stereo
- Audio Input Level: 0.4 – 4.8V (p-to-p)
- Frequency Range: Local country available
- Output Level: 85 dBµV
- MER: >36 dB typ.
- Video Resolution: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compression: H.264 AVC
- Audio Compression: MPEG1 Layer II / AAC
- LCN: Yes
- Carrier (OFDM Mode): 2K/8K
- Guard Intervals: 1/32
- Code Rate (FEC): 7/8
- Constellations: 64-QAM
- Power Supply: 12 VDC 1.5 Amp.
- Consumption: 500 mA
- Operating Temperature: 0oC to +45oC
- Storage Temperature: -10oC to +60oC
- Languages: English
- Dimensions: 190 x 148 x 38 mm
- Weight: 600g